Photo tools and Downloads

~ Adobe Lightroom (With serial key) ~ Picasa ~ RAD Video ~
~ About Adobe ~

Updates and Latest Pictures

09.07.08 ~ Beach Model (2nd Trip) ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
09.07.08 ~ Super GT 2008 ~ TitanRev
16.06.08 ~ Purple Series ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT3) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT2) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT1) ~ TitanRev
23.05.08 ~ Random Shots ~ TitanRev
07.05.2008 ~ Rabbits & Kittens ~ TitanRev
06.05.2008 ~ Fun at the Tracks ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
04.05.2008 ~ Sunset Paradise ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi

Do enjoy viewing this blog. C & C are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

BeyondTime Photography

Our Photography Gear

Cameras = Pentax istD, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Sony
Lenses = Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron

Beyond MasterPieces

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day out with Asher

I have been known to have a knack at naming my gadgets. Let's see, so there is my first BenQ cell-phone - Chad, Toshiba laptop, which I named 'Adrielle', Ipod Nano - Skye, Lumix digicam - Dominique, and my cello - Montague. So naturally when my parents gave me my D80 as an early-birthday-cum-christmas present in advance, it is only 'right' that I name my camera too. So for my first post here, I shall introduce to you my latest gadget...... *drumrolls please, somebody*.....
Asher!!! So take note, from this day forth, I shall use my D80's name like I would a persons.

Yeah, so on my first day out with Asher, we did quite a couple of things together. I shall post them pictures up. However, due to the lack of time to edit all pictures, I shall just post a few shots up first.
*ps: i just downloaded some cool effects off the net to be used in PS, sooooo, yeaps, my first time playing ard with them, so pardon the ickiness aite....

After my gym workout, sis and I went to Nigel's place where we meet up with both Nigel and Leon before heading off to Ikano for the day out. Once in Nigel's place, one cannot help but go ga-ga over the evah-adooooooh-ruh-ble pup belonging to his landlord.






He's teething, so at this point, he'll gladly chew on anything...

We chose the longer route to Ikano this time round because the first bus that came along our way was the one headed to Taman Jaya LRT Station. Once in the cab, that's where all the fun began. We took wayyyyy much more pictures on my sis' Rebel.... soooo, yeah.


shucks... this turned out blur in here... resized it a tad too small
=D



Sis and her Rebel....
*this didn't turn out too well in here too..was trying our the acid wash effects*


Got on a cab to Ikano from Kelana Jaya. Headed over to CineLeisure to buy tickets for Ratatouille (which was awesome) then walked about the flea market. Went over for lunch in O'Briens since everyone was looking for a healthy low-carb/fat meal! Again, Asher wasn't used much coz sis was happily snapping away with her Rebel. Have I mentioned that O'Briens rock?! Yeah, their sandwiches are awesome!


Sis' Chicken something TripleDeck
*note.. if you have not tried it, well, you SHOULD! super filling i tell you...*



Nibbles...

So yeah, after lunch, we went for movie and then hurried to do some shopping and headed on home coz sis a.k.a Yen needed to be home early... parents were taking her back to Melaka.. *sniff sniff* So, yea, here's just 2 more pictures.




My favorite shot for the day.. =)
At Taman Jaya LRT Station. We spent quite some time snapping away!


1 comment:

Dixon a.k.a Takumi said...

Hey!! Suli!! Apa itu Rebel?? Camera ar? Man!! I must get used to ur names!! Btw....mines Midori!! Haha!! Your pictures rocks man!! Damn nice!!

Beyond Festive Selection

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Macro, Nature, Landscape, Places. Make your own badge here.