Photo tools and Downloads

~ Adobe Lightroom (With serial key) ~ Picasa ~ RAD Video ~
~ About Adobe ~

Updates and Latest Pictures

09.07.08 ~ Beach Model (2nd Trip) ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
09.07.08 ~ Super GT 2008 ~ TitanRev
16.06.08 ~ Purple Series ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT3) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT2) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT1) ~ TitanRev
23.05.08 ~ Random Shots ~ TitanRev
07.05.2008 ~ Rabbits & Kittens ~ TitanRev
06.05.2008 ~ Fun at the Tracks ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
04.05.2008 ~ Sunset Paradise ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi

Do enjoy viewing this blog. C & C are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

BeyondTime Photography

Our Photography Gear

Cameras = Pentax istD, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Sony
Lenses = Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron

Beyond MasterPieces

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Editing photo

This is my model friend Carace (right) I took this pictures at night, during a fashion show at Seremban's Era Walk. As you all know when shooting at dark places its hard not to use the flash but the flash tends to make the face on the subject looks shiny. I dont like it and this is my 1st time..really my 1st time editing a person's face to rub off the shine. Its not easy, I tried a few times only succeed doing it. I think the end result is very nice and looks natural. I know that those flash that use by those pro photographer has a cover in front of the flash to make the flash more mild and not too bright. I'm using the standard flash unit on my camera. Anyone know how to get the pro effect ? Perhaps covering the flash with a piece of rice paper ?


No comments:

Beyond Festive Selection

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Macro, Nature, Landscape, Places. Make your own badge here.