Photo tools and Downloads

~ Adobe Lightroom (With serial key) ~ Picasa ~ RAD Video ~
~ About Adobe ~

Updates and Latest Pictures

09.07.08 ~ Beach Model (2nd Trip) ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
09.07.08 ~ Super GT 2008 ~ TitanRev
16.06.08 ~ Purple Series ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT3) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT2) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT1) ~ TitanRev
23.05.08 ~ Random Shots ~ TitanRev
07.05.2008 ~ Rabbits & Kittens ~ TitanRev
06.05.2008 ~ Fun at the Tracks ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
04.05.2008 ~ Sunset Paradise ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi

Do enjoy viewing this blog. C & C are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

BeyondTime Photography

Our Photography Gear

Cameras = Pentax istD, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Sony
Lenses = Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron

Beyond MasterPieces

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

World Cyber Championship I

Just 2 days back, I had the opportunity to check out what the hype is all about with the World Cyber Championship held annually. I will post up some of the pictures and continue again with Part II. It was held in the MidValley Exhibition Hall... Leon, Nigel and I went on the Sunday only to realize we've missed a whole buncha exciting activities and in time for the closing ceremony. It was nonetheless an adventurous trip for me as it was my first time being to to a WCG.





Some cool things I saw:


Now that's a fun way to play games! Leon reckons he'll own one of this in future




Gamers during one of the mini competitions


Samsung as one of the main sponsors =)
They sponsored like a plethora of computers for the championship!




I really like this picture a lot


Nigel and that cool 'dude'




Believe me, they were so willing to pose!


I thought this dude suited really well in the costume *wink*


I guess they are characters from Lineage

There we met Nigel's friend, Andrew who was 1 of the many ppl to set up the whole hall for the WCG



A funny incident happened whilst I was taking pictures. This one photographer, Kelvin, representing Cosair during the event saw me with Asher strapped around my neck and approached me to tell me with his very VERY rotten ang-mo slang that he liked Asher... (believe me, he was just staging the whole ang-mo slang thg.... he was trying a little too hard, in my opinion). Anyways, he asked if I was representing an agency coz I was snapping away and all. Then he went on to talk and ask a little bit bout Asher and all la... tryna carry a conversation, asking about which college and course I'm taking la... this and that... (so irrelevant right to the event?). Then can tell me to stop by the booth to take pictures anytime of the game characters and what not la... pffft...
I
It didn't stop there, 1 of the guys I was taking pictures of stopped me halfway and gave me free ice-cream, a keychain and told me to email pictures over and get a mystery gift back in return.
Kinda cool i thought... Might just submit some pictures and see what is the gift.. =P prolly yet another 'cute' keychain...

And yet another dude with Lineage kept asking me to take pictures with the 3 elves... said something about being photogenic and what nonsense la.... then when I said I don't want, he said "well, can I use that as an excuse so I can snap some pictures with your camera because I like it?" .... I flatly told him, "neeeeh, that photographer there too has a cool camera"... kekeke... interesting....

"The Power of a Good Camera", was what Nigel said after I told him what happened... =P Twas a really fun experience!.... being exposed to WCG and all, that is...

No comments:

Beyond Festive Selection

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Macro, Nature, Landscape, Places. Make your own badge here.