Photo tools and Downloads

~ Adobe Lightroom (With serial key) ~ Picasa ~ RAD Video ~
~ About Adobe ~

Updates and Latest Pictures

09.07.08 ~ Beach Model (2nd Trip) ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
09.07.08 ~ Super GT 2008 ~ TitanRev
16.06.08 ~ Purple Series ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT3) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT2) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT1) ~ TitanRev
23.05.08 ~ Random Shots ~ TitanRev
07.05.2008 ~ Rabbits & Kittens ~ TitanRev
06.05.2008 ~ Fun at the Tracks ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
04.05.2008 ~ Sunset Paradise ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi

Do enjoy viewing this blog. C & C are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

BeyondTime Photography

Our Photography Gear

Cameras = Pentax istD, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Sony
Lenses = Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron

Beyond MasterPieces

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Greetings from my Japanese client.....







1 of my Japanese client came to visit my factory for a week to discuss about future co-operation and about improvement in QC. Well what I did was, I as able to get Takayuki Hayase to write a greeting to us...Hehehe...though he left out the "time" word in his writing....I told him to write in Japanese so it would be special...Hahaha...He was kind enough to even present a few gifts to me. I was very happy he gave me some car brochures from Japan. I have to admit that their brochures are 100X cooler than ours. I will post pictures of the brochure once I've open up them...As you can see from the pictures the 1 on my left is Hayase san, on my right is Kondo san. Both are very friendly and nice friend. Hayase san is a fan of Harley Davidson. He joins a club call the CCM! as you can see the most top picture. That's their club T-shirt. He offered to give me but I refuse cause its his anyway...CCM! stands for Can Coffee Meeting. Where fans and owners of Harley Davidson would gather around to talk about Harley bikes while drinking can coffee.......cool....

No comments:

Beyond Festive Selection

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Macro, Nature, Landscape, Places. Make your own badge here.