Photo tools and Downloads

~ Adobe Lightroom (With serial key) ~ Picasa ~ RAD Video ~
~ About Adobe ~

Updates and Latest Pictures

09.07.08 ~ Beach Model (2nd Trip) ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
09.07.08 ~ Super GT 2008 ~ TitanRev
16.06.08 ~ Purple Series ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT3) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT2) ~ TitanRev
03.06.08 ~ Yokoso! Japan (PT1) ~ TitanRev
23.05.08 ~ Random Shots ~ TitanRev
07.05.2008 ~ Rabbits & Kittens ~ TitanRev
06.05.2008 ~ Fun at the Tracks ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi
04.05.2008 ~ Sunset Paradise ~ Dixon a.k.a Takumi

Do enjoy viewing this blog. C & C are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

BeyondTime Photography

Our Photography Gear

Cameras = Pentax istD, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, Canon 400D, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Sony
Lenses = Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron

Beyond MasterPieces

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Miuchan's Story

Today is just bought me Miuchan!! ^^This is how everything begun. I went to Sungai Wang wishing to get my Nikon D40x at RM 2500. But unfortunately, the price of the Nikon D40x went up to RM 2799. Disappointed, I went for a walk in Low Yat. Suddenly this duty free sign caught my attention. From a far, I saw baby Miuchan staring at me through the display cabinet at this shop. I could not help but to go and ask the price. She is sold for only RM 2250!! Woah!! Full Kit!! Thank God for that one little shop. This camera is fully dedicated to Him. I saw many Japanese in KL today, Many!!! So i decided to change my cams name from Midori to Miuchan. Here are the pictures. ^^ SuLi, I am sure you have seen this before!! ^^

Midori and her D40x, SuLi, I am sure you have seen this before!! ^^






No comments:

Beyond Festive Selection

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Macro, Nature, Landscape, Places. Make your own badge here.